Cyber Security Courses
Cyber Security Analyst – Consultant
This role is well suited to a JNCO or higher from a combat, intelligence, or IT Corps/ Mustering/
Category, and has strong analytical skills and an interest in IT.
– Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience in building strong relationships
– Strong communication skills – the ability present your ideas effectively and with influence
– Experience in desktop research, data gathering, analysis and reporting
– Problem solving acumen
– Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
– Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
Preferred tertiary qualifications
MBA is desirable but a bachelor in business/IT/engineering is required
Time 2 – 5 weeks online
Date Available now
Cost Free for veterans