RPA / Business Analytics Pathway
I Investigate, I predict and I engage. I don’t stop until I find the right answer. I like to understand all components within a system by pulling it apart and asking why? I also ask how? I do the reconfiguration and build the course of action. I like the detail and I always look for improved efficiency.
I like to have quick wins and build momentum. I have a passion for robotics. I’m an RPA Consultant.
I challenge, set foundations and solve for future success and continuous improvement. I’m a Business Analyst.
Time 2 – 5 weeks online
Date Available now
Cost Free for veterans
TYPE OF VETERAN REQUIRED
This role is suited to veterans who have an analytical mindset that are interested in pursuing a career that involves technology and business improvement. SNCOs who have worked in training design, execution or operations roles are highly suited.
Potential Income: $86,000 – $126,445
Job Stability: Medium
Barriers to Entry: Low
Current Employability: High
Future Employability: High
Locations: Cities of + 600,000 population
Titles: Business Analyst and Business Improvement Analyst
Companies: Consulting firms (PWC, Deloitte, and Ernest and Young); Banking Firms (Westpac, Commonwealth Bank and Macquarie Group); IT Vendors/Distributors software and hardware.
An RPA Analyst is very similar to a Business Analyst. A Business Analyst is someone who analyses an organisation or business domain (real or hypothetical) and documents its business or processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology. An RPA Analyst generally supports a product or company function.
We up-skill veterans for free to bridge skills gaps – chat to a WithYouWithMe career consultant if you are unsure about anything listed here.
• Experience across multiple disciplines including business transformation, process improvement, change management, cost optimisation and technology enablement.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience in building strong relationships.
• Strong communication skills – the ability to present your ideas effectively and with influence.
• Experience in desktop research, data gathering, analysis and reporting.
• Drafting client deliverables such as compelling reports, engaging workshops or presentations.
• Problem solving acumen.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of current accounting software systems.
• Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
• Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
• Experience is also generally sought in experience working with legacy systems and enterprise CRM, ERP and BI solutions as well as middleware services.
Companies recruiting veterans through this pathway: