Robotics / Automation Pathway
I like to have quick wins and build momentum. I have a passion for automation and believe the future of work is digital. I’m an RPA Consultant.
Date Available now
Cost Free for veterans
The course will prepare you for employment as an RPA Consultant, who is able to engage with clients, understand their problem, design and develop automation solutions using Blue Prism software and then implement using all the soft skills of a change manager.
TYPE OF VETERAN REQUIRED
This role does NOT require any prior experience in software coding. The role is suited to veterans who have an analytical mindset that are interested in pursuing a career that involves technology and business improvement. Officers and SNCOs who have worked in engineering, training design, execution or operations roles are highly suitable.
Job Stability: Medium
Barriers to Entry: Low
Current Employability: High
Future Employability: High
Locations: Cities of 600,000+ population
Titles: RPA Consultant, RPA Analyst, RPA Developer, RPA Adminstrator, RPA Controller
Companies: Consulting firms (PWC, Deloitte, KPMG, EY, Accenture, DxC); Banking Firms (NAB, Westpac, Commonwealth Bank, ANZ and Macquarie Group); Large (500+ employees) Australian companies (Telstra, Bupa, Miravac), and large Government agencies conducting digital transformation projects.
We up-skill veterans for free to bridge skills gaps – chat to a WithYouWithMe career consultant if you are unsure about anything listed here.
• Experience across one or more business transformation disciplines including process improvement, cost optimisation, change management and technology enablement.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience in building strong relationships.
• Strong communication skills – the ability to present your ideas effectively and with influence.
• Experience in desktop research, data gathering, analysis and reporting.
• Drafting client deliverables such as compelling reports, engaging workshops or presentations.
• Problem solving acumen.
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages is advantageous but not essential.
• Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.